MAINLAND Europe * Global Labeling Lead *Ops, Op Excel & Implementation * Team of 10 ** relo offered
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
MAINLAND Europe *** Global Labeling Lead ** Ops, Op Excel & Implementation ** Team of 10 ** Full relocation offered, Director Grade
This is a global role with global delivery, with a headcount of 10 FTEs, based world-wide, to manage and improve end to end art working, as an Operational Excellence deliverable, in a company which is expanding, has distinct innovator molecules. This is graded as a Director position.
We will consider individuals who have people management combined with a background in either labeling / artworking, manufacturing or packaging or a combination of these.
I like this role because:
- Company is growing steadily at around 10% extra T/O per year and on the verge of an even more rapid expansion (due to end of Ph. 3 pipeline products)
- Leadership team is highly experienced, highly supportive (without standing on your toes) and from a mix of big pharma and biopharma
- They want to grow the capability of the group to support new products introductions
- There is complexity and challenge in this role due to how lifecycle products are supported in Emerging markets and some core markets using a mixed vendor model
- There is a strong remit to act as the change agent and facilitate a grounds up redevelopment of the tools, resources and structure / systems the group uses, following a headcount positive reorganization
- Decent team size, of 10 FTEs in remote and the local sites
- Company offers for relocating staff according to your languages, private schooling, tax reduction package, high performing stock plan, car and bonus.
To be more precise, I am searching for an individual who has chiseled out a pathway through manufacturing and operations, or regulatory labeling, and has gained significant perspectives around artworking, labelling, packaging, supply chain, is regulatory requirements aware and has 3 distinct leadership capabilities:
- Change management, Lean, Kaizen or 6Sigma, because this role will manage and implement KPIs, Tracking and Tools for Global Artworking and Labeling and, the 2nd:
- Superb management skills, which extends to managing Vendors not just people
- Technical Management, in end-to-end artworking to pack level: ability to drill through workstreams, identify process gaps, bottlenecks and identify long-term process improvements and systems / process implementations with partner functions.
This might be a technical ‘dealing with the detail’ role on one level, but we are seeking someone who has also the next level up, i.e. the vision and leadership to deliver the big ideas, drive performance and change management to create Operational Excellence.
To apply, I welcome speaking with you by calling me, Theo Moore, on +44 (0)7918 195 166 or, alternatively, you can send me a full CV to Theo@advtalent.com - I take calls until CET 9.30 pm Monday to Friday evenings, as well as Saturday AMs.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Keywords / Key words: Artworking, Labelling, Labeling, Packaging, Serialization, Jobs, Artworking, Labelling, Labeling, Packaging, Serialization, Jobs.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Packaging £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Production £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Regulatory Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Labelling £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium