Sales Executive / Manager - Digital Publishing
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern digital publisher working in the pharmaceutical and healthcare space and be based out of their offices in Surrey.
You will be working for a recognised brand selling a range of products and services to blue chip companies. Reporting to the Managing Director (MD), you will be responsible for building long term client relationships, contributing to revenue targets, meeting new clients and supporting the development and launch of new offerings. In a company that is enjoying sustained growth, this role will provide the prospect of further developing your commercial skills and building upon your contact network.
In return you can expect competitive salary plus a generous commission and bonus package, 25 days holiday and company pension scheme.
- Under the guidance and with the support of the MD, sell digital products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Follow up on leads generated by other members of the team
- Competitor analysis
- Develop existing and create new products in line by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors relevant to product base
- Represent company at relevant industry events and awards
- Create and disseminate sales support materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a life science
- Previous experience of selling web based and digital content, ideally in a healthcare setting
- Proven experience of working as part of a sales team
- Proven track record of achieving KPI’s and targets
- Working knowledge of digital publishing concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Intelligent and commercially minded with a creative mind
- Self-motivated and organised
This is a great chance for an ambitious salesperson to hone their skills in an ideas rich, supportive environment. If you are ready for your next career step, call us today.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Sales Executive / Manager - Digital Publishing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly