Senior / Clinical Research Associate -United Kingdom
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior / Clinical Research Associate - Multi Sponsor
Location: Home based, UK
PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times 'Clinical Research Company of the Year' for six consecutive years. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
We believe our Clinical Operations team is second to none. You will receive the support you need to develop personally and professionally and work in an environment where you matter. Our team pushes forward together. United in solving problems, developing close site relationships and reaching the end goal. Operating as a key member of our global study team, the CRA plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
As an integral part of the PRA full-service study team you will work across a variety of sponsors; opening the door to studies across a range of therapeutic areas. The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial life cycle.
Dedicated, collaborative and inspire others.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- We are seeking CRA II or SCRA for this opening.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.