- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a diagnostic centre who offer specialist diagnostic products to clinicians and laboratory professionals all over the world. Our client is seeking an Audit Manager to be based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
- Ensure the Quality Management System meets all current Regulatory requirements relevant to our business by carrying out internal audits, acting on any NCRs found and reporting the findings.
- Represent as the main point of contact for supplier issues and take responsibility for resolving those issues.
- Ensure that the supplier management system meets all regulatory and business requirements and that supplier qualification, audits and monitoring are appropriate for the products that they supply.
- Manage the relationship with key suppliers and ensure that appropriate documentation is in place to support those relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous eye to detail.
- Trained auditor.
- Ability to follow processes.
- Inquisitive mind.
- A levels or equivalent in Science.
- Working knowledge of ISO13485.
- Line Management Experience.
- Experience of working within a QA or RA environment within an IVD or medical device company.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.