Global Safety Lead – A Global role where you can have an impact on safety risk management activities
- Experience Level
Global Safety Lead – A Global role where you can have an impact on safety risk management activities!
Based in the South-East / West Greater London / M4 Corridor with great flexibility offered around working from home, this is an easily accessible location for anyone based in the South-East, Greater London surrounding counties or generally the west side of the M25
Within this role you will……
- Provide Global oversight of safety risk management activities
- Provide strategic safety leadership for assigned product(s) across various cross-functional teams
- Provide strategic safety input into development of target product profiles and clinical development plans
This global organisation continues to grow and set new standards in innovation and how technology is used in the pharmaceutical sector and with a strong development pipeline and a record number of projects/registrations planned for the next 18months my client continues to grow and develop at a tremendous pace. They are focused on discovering and developing innovative medicines across several therapeutic areas and this is an organisation where excellence, innovation, co-creation and lateral thinking are the cornerstones of a strong development culture.
As part of the Global Safety Group you will have global oversight of safety risk management activities for assigned product(s) including the product safety profile, clinical safety, signal detection, signal management, aggregate reports, risk communication, risk mitigation and risk management. Also, you will have leadership, in a matrix structure and cross-functional Benefit Risk Teams ensuring that all relevant emerging data is reviewed and signals are rapidly identified and managed.
- Join a highly engaged and experienced team that will support and challenge you, enabling you to develop and learn new skills where you will lead complex and critical situations concerning safety, risk management and pharmacovigilance.
- You will be recognised as an expert on responsible product areas within the organization, providing expertise and input to life-cycle product teams within an environment that encourages personal and professional growth through collaboration, sharing best practices and lessons learned
- Showcase your approach to building an inter departmental safety sub team and provide strategic advice and guidance based on expertise and thorough understanding of business implications
This is a great role for a clinical development or safety/pharmacovigilance professional (beyond case processing) who wants to utilise his/her expertise and good knowledge of all phases from FIM to post approval and relevant legislations and guidelines. You will be recognised as an expert on responsible product areas within the organization and provide expertise and input to life-cycle product teams, contributing to the development and implementation of innovative approaches to safety risk management and safety differentiation
- An MD/PhD/PharmD qualification or the equivalent
- A proven track record in scientific and project team leadership. Along with a good understanding of the global pharmacovigilance and safety requirements for non-clinical development, the registration process and onto the market
- Strong background in either clinical development or pharmacovigilance (beyond case processing)
- The ability to identify risks and propose corrective actions in complex and critical situations and the ability to a multifunctional team as well basic project management skills to allow management and delivery of multiple complex deliverables within tight timelines
- Curiosity and a solution driven approach to challenges
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged to ensure optimal decision making and delivery of solutions for patients
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words:Global Safety Lead, Safety Lead, Clinical Lead, Healthcare Lead, Healtcare Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Clinical Development
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Development Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Affairs Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Advisor Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)