Product Trials Manager
- Experience Level
Product Trials Manager
An exciting opportunity has risen to join a Diagnostics Company who are currently conducting trials across the globe. They are offering an opportunity to anyone with IVD assay development experience to join their team in Manchester, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity to join a company with a large portfolio of products. The role will provide oversight and review of all data coming from the study site and hands-on training of the IVD product to their distribution partners.
Product Trials Manager Role:
- Act as the expert within trial sites by providing technical training and support as required for the successful completion of the study and deliver any necessary refresher training;
- Collaborate with study sites to produce publications/ papers/ abstracts/ presentations.
- Writing clinical performance study plans using best practice to ensure regulatory compliance, smooth execution and valid scientific output;
- Working with academics and in-house Research & Development team members to design clinical performance studies for pre-market validation, and post market performance follow up;
Product Trials Manager Requirements:
- University degree in Life Sciences or equivalent. A Ph.D. preferred or equivalent experience is desirable;
- IVD assay development experience highly desirable;
- Scientific application support and technical training;
- Ability to travel internationally, occasionally >1 week at a time;
- You will have the legal right to work in the UK or EU
Why Should You Apply?
This is a sensational opportunity for an ideal candidate that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £30,000 - £40,000 and a discretionary bonus.
If this role is not what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
My name is Irisa Da Silva, here at X4 Life Sciences we have over 3 years’ experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Clinical Research market and we are working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Clinical market.
You will find me on LinkedIn at Irisa Da Silva - X4 Life Sciences