Business Development Manager - CDMO (biologics) - Europe
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am working in partnership with one of Europe’s leading CDMOs who provide high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients to bring on board a Business Development Manager in Europe. This person will focus on sales growth for the company’s biological drug substance unit.
This is a junior level role which requires the right person to have exposure to biologic API service sales but who is still early on in their career within business development.
Reporting to the VP Business Development & Strategy, the ideal candidate will be in charge of:
- Establishing a strategic roadmap for the assigned territory including 5-years plan for our French and Belgian facilities
- Assist in managing a limited number of assigned Strategic Account within the region
- Assist in managing the business expansion across those accounts
- Establish a unique point of contact relationship with regards to our CDMO service offering among those key clients
- Set-up cross selling objectives
- Assist in regional sales and clients prospection with our dedicated BD Managers team (sterile, non-sterile & CTS) and track KPI/metrics towards full deal closure
- In-depth mapping of the biotech clusters and prospects as well as their clinical pipeline per phase within the assigned territory
- Developing our CDMO brand and service awareness on behalf of the company on unmet territories including targeted actions with the marketing team
- Assist in managing contract relationship with client with the support of our Legal Department.
Graduated from a scientific degree (Chemical/Biotech engineer, Msc, PhD), we would expect up to 3 years of relevant track record or experience in selling CDMO services in a French speaking environment either for Drug Substances or Drug Products.
Good communicator, dynamic, strong business acumen with excellent strategic view on assigned territories, you will be willing to travel significantly (50% of your time). Even if autonomous, you like to feel part of a team. Native French and fluent in English, another language would be a plus.
Apply for Business Development Manager - CDMO (biologics) - Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Sales / Commercial £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Account Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Business Analytics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Business Development £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Commercial Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe