- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This Position is: Permanent and Home Based
We will consider someone 4 days/week.
Covance is looking to recruit an experienced UK based monitor (to work in multiple therapeutic areas) - at Senior Clinical Research Associate or CRAII level. This role offers excellent exposure to a range of disease areas.
Team member expertise is matched to projects where possible and we offer a positive and friendly working environment. Strong team spirit where staff are all pulling together as a cohesive unit with a genuine contribution to global research.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials in Europe
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments within Covance to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Full time permanent position in the UK
- Applicants must be able to work full time in the UK without restrictions
- Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or contact Marc on 0044 1753 216664
- UK accredited Life Sciences degree or nursing qualification is essential
- Previous experience of monitoring multiple sites for commercial studies is a must (Please make your experience clear in your application)
- Significant work experience within the CRA job function
- Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
- Good oral and written communication, organizational skills and personal presentation
- The ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
- Proven experience in clinical trials with knowledge of SOPs, regulatory reporting requirements and accepted practices
- Confident dealing with external and internal clients and providers