- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business. As part of a larger network, they have offices throughout the world and are currently looking for an experienced medical writer to join their offices in Singapore. Please note that you must be a resident of Singapore and hold a valid work permit for this role.
In this role you will be developing high-quality content for a range of materials for various disease/therapy areas. This is a great opportunity for someone that is passionate about science to join and contribute to the agency’s growing healthcare communications business in Asia.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also enjoy other benefits which include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, and more.
- Creating high-quality content across a range of written communications items (including slide sets, manuscripts and meeting materials) in accordance with the client brief
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues as part of an integrated account team to deliver projects to the expected standard
- Working effectively and professionally with client and external expert contacts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MSc or PhD in a life science
- Previous medical writing experience gained in a medical communications agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and technical accuracy
- Ability to use standard business software packages, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong logic, problem-solving abilities and the confidence to think independently
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an agency that offers great long-term career development prospects and a supportive working environment.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Naveed Ali on 01932 797998 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly