Responsible Person / RP
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Midlands
- Competitive package
- Global distribution company
- Our client are looking for a seasoned Responsible Person to come in and head up their QA team of three people.
- The incoming RP must have significant experience in the industry and be aware of the regulations for export and have a certain degree of understanding and commercial awareness of working within a sales distribution company.
- The group has three organisations that are on the same site and the RP would be expected to co-ordinate and manage the QMS for all three companies.
- Responsible for ensuring RP responsibilities as defined in the EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice 2013/C 343/01 are met and recorded, where required and any advice given by the MHRA is adhered to.
- Maintain accurate, legible and contemporaneous records relating to GDP activities.
- The RP is responsible for ensuring quality risk management activities are in place and implemented as described in this procedure.
Full job description available on application
- Must have prior experience working as a QA Manager / RP in a pharma GDP setting
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Responsible Person / RP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Operations £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Logistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Operations Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Quality £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- GCP £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Derbyshire