Medical Science Liaison Manager - Europe
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Field based with UK and European travel
- Candidate must be based in South-East England
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Recruitment and management of a European team of medical science liaisons
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with external stakeholders e.g. KOLs and HCPs.
- Supporting product launches for key brands within the clients portfolio.
- Involved with data gathering and insights generation and gather clinical insights by participating in advisory boards, symposium and round table discussions.
Full details available om application
- Candidates should possess a life science degree as minimum, with higher education such as MBBS, PhD, MPharm desirable.
- Previous experience as an MSL of 5 years required with more recent MSL management experience. ABPI code experience is essential – final signatory status would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience within Oncology and/or Endocrinology would be great!
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Medical Science Liaison Manager - Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Research Physician £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Medical Advisor £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Medical Science Liaison £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Scientific Advisor £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire