Quality Control Analyst - contractor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for 6 month contract
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Perform release and stability testing of QC samples, raw materials and packaging through HPLC, UV and Karl Fischer analysis as well as physical testing of tablets, capsules and packaging.
- Receipt, sampling and disposal of QC samples.
- Calibrate equipment within the QC laboratory and perform QC Reviews of manufacturing facilities. Identification of OOS/OOT results, CAPA and non-compliance events and perform root cause analysis in quality events.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates should have a BSc in Biology or Chemistry related subject with pharmaceutical modules.
- Minimum 2 years professional laboratory experience.
- Experienced in adhering to cGMP guidelines whilst working within a QC laboratory by following SOPs and pharmacopeia methods.
- Knowledgeable of HPLC analysis and troubleshooting, ideally using Agilent systems and Open Lab software.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Apply for Quality Control Analyst - contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly