Senior Consultant - Market Access
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am currently partnered with a company established as the largest independent healthcare and consulting agency in the world and they are looking to grown there market access team by employing a senior consultant to lead a team of analysts and play an influential role in the shaping and evolution of the market access division of the business.
I am keen to hear from driven individuals who are looking to take their career to the next level. If you believe this is the next step for you, get in contact now !
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The candidate will be
- Focused as well as the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines
- Have a hands on approach with regards to the delivery of the business
- Have a strong global network of clients, payers and key opinion leaders.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner.
- Professional attitude and must be able to accept / exemplify the company’s unique culture.
- Strong leadership, management and technical skills, will have advanced level understanding of healthcare markets including deep expertise of specific market access content areas.
- Good presentation skills.
My client is unique in many aspects with offering great incentives as well as making sure employees has a perfect work – social life with a number of benefits when working with this consultancy. The client is located in a picturesque London HQ with unique surroundings.
Does this match your goals and motivations?!
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
01293 776 644
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South West England
- Consultant £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South West England
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South West England
- Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South West England
- Market Access £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South West England