Local Documentation Specialist - Junior CTA
- Experience Level
- Entry level
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Office based in Berkshire
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- To work as part of the Clinical Documentation Support Centre (CDSC) to deliver an effective and efficient support and advisory service to the Clinical Research Team, through the scanning & processing of Clinical Trial Master File (CTMF) documents to ensure the quality and integrity of the CTMF. Local Document Specialist– working within the trial teams providing operational support. You will support TMF Management for the trial by creating, implementing and maintaining site-specific expected records. You will use FirstDoc TMF System – so MUST have experience in that system or a similar TMF system.
Full job description available on application
- You will need to have document management experience as you will look after the list of expected records for the trials and what is required for those.
- Candidates must have either a similar CTA assistant background or Document Management experience, knowledge on how Clinical Research works and must have good knowledge on how to work within Excel.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Up to £150 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Administrator Up to £150 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Up to £150 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Study Site Coordinator Up to £150 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire