Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer - clinical trials
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- Office based in Essex
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Knowledge and use of the pharmacovigilance database for processing of Serious Adverse Events (SAE) and Serious Adverse Drug Reactions (SADRs).
- Triage and QC sign-off of AEs, AESIs, SAEs and SADR reports.
- Testing for electronic submission via EudraVigilance for relevant Health Authorities as required.
- Submission of SAEs and SADRs in the appropriate format to the Regulatory bodies, in compliance with the statutory timelines.
Full details available on application
- 2 years plus working in clinical trial pharmacovigilance Scientific degree Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality
Apply for Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer - clinical trials
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Hertfordshire
- Clinical Operations £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Hertfordshire
- Drug Safety £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Hertfordshire
- Pharmacovigilance £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Hertfordshire
- Healthcare £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Hertfordshire