- Experience Level
- Entry level
A well-established client are currently searching for a Site Chemist to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for an organised self-motivated individual who has had previous experience working within a hazardous waste transfer station.
Site Chemist – Role Description:
- Ability to analyse chemical data
- Gathering and reporting accurate data
- Leading and communicating clear instructions to a team
- Ensuring that the laboratory and chemical storage areas are managed in a safe and tidy manner
- Comply with internal procedures
Site Chemist – Role Requirements:
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry
- Good computer skills and record keeping
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated individual
If you would like to hear more about the role then please contact me via email or ring me on 02078127700.
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing 02078127700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to find out more information about the role.
- X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
- Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
- Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.