Director of Statistics (Europe work from home)
- Experience Level
Are you a people person, full of ideas and looking for a place where you could implement them? If so then this role is for you! We would like to engage with an excellent manager with strong communication skills, familiar with industry standards extensive knowledge managing statistical project delivery. You will line manage a team of Statisticians across Europe and South Africa who are assigned to our FSP pharmaceutical clients. Join our GCE Solutions family and let's create something extraordinary!
- Point of contact for clients with regards to Statistician staff
- Provides oversight of Statistician staff working with various clients globally
- Provides support to the team, including consultancy on technical issues and review of deliveries.
- Provides training to the team (statistical methods, regulatory issues, writing & reviewing SAPs, design of CRFs and reviewing datasets)
- Participates in Business Development activities including development of proposals and bid defense meetings.
Working closely with:
- Client management teams with responsibility for oversight of the partnership
- Client and internal study teams, including data management, statistical programming, biostatistics, and medical writing
- Talent Acquisition, HR, IT and QA teams, as needed.
Therefore if you have the following:
- Experience in all parts of clinical trials from protocol development to final analysis and publication of results.
- Familiar with current industry standards, such as CDISC.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams and leading global teams
- Solid experience in line management: supporting, appraising and developing a team.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in biostatistics in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Business Development activities (Request for Information or Request for Proposals and participation in bid defence meetings).
- Masters in Statistics and a PhD would be ideal
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Top 5 pharmaceutical client projects
- Superb support, training and development prospects
- 100% home working