CRA II or Senior CRA (Regionalised to the Midlands)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associate II or Senior Clinical Research Associate
Here at Syneos Health we are currently looking to hire a CRA in the UK to join our business to be fully integrated into one of our main sponsor partners (reporting in to their UK office).
• You will be fully integrated into one sponsor, a top 10 Pharmaceutical company.
• You will monitor regional sites in the Midlands.
• You will be working directly with this sponsor, using only their SOP’s and protocols and will be fully integrated into their IT systems and study teams.
• You will take ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to close-out
• Clinical experience and an excellent working knowledge of ICH GCP is essential
• You will be home-based, offering you the possibility of a better work-life balance.
• You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and Syneos Health management team.
• You will be offered a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within both the sponsor organisation and Syneos Health.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
• Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
• Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
• On-site monitoring experience is essential.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Proven experience of building relationships with site staff.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.