Lead Database Programmer
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Daniel Knight at RBW Consulting is looking to speak with an experienced Database Programmer specialising in Medidata Rave for an opportunity with a leading CRO.
This role offers the opportunity to work alongside some of the most exciting Pharmaceutical companies in the world and get involved in many exciting new studies in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Fantastic career development opportunities and the ability to work as a programming lead with one of the top CRO companies in the world. As a Lead Rave Programmer, you will play a key part in supporting global studies and ensuring best practice at all times.
- Full home-based work flexibility
- Fantastic opportunity for career development
- An exciting and dynamic international environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Subject matter expert on core packages: Rave, PF Inform, Oracle RDC, NGC CRF W/M, SAS
- Database creation, import/export setup and processing, profile reporting and coding setup
- Work alongside project teams to lead and coordinate the development of clinical programming projects
- Using an analytical approach to problem solving and providing constructive criticism
- Offer support to sponsor audits and assist with in-progress audits
- Mentor, train and guide other members of the team and provide leadership
- Developed organisational, administrative and presentation skills
- Manage multiple high priority projects and take a dynamic approach
Skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in computer sciences or a related field
- A background in a CRO environment
- A well-established background in EDC and data reporting and experience within computing languages PL/SQL, SAS, C#, or comparable field
- Skills in basics such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint