Field Based Security Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting company we are working with is looking for an outstanding Cyber Security Analyst to join their enthusiastic team.
If you have experience as either a Field Based Technician or Security Analyst, looking to continue to grow and develop their skills, then please get in touch. The company looks to invest in its staff, therefore specialised training will be provided to develop your skill set to be cyber security focused.
This role will have plenty of variation, including customer site visits and analysis of security measures. This role allows for great personal growth and progression.
You’ll be part of a forward-thinking, ambitious company that is entering its next level of growth. To be considered for this role you must have a real passion for technology, hold amazing interpersonal skills and have a real interest in cyber security, particularly emerging threats and vulnerabilities facing organisations and their IT infrastructure.
The client does require experience in the following;
- Two years of experience of working with Windows OS.
- One or more years of demonstrated experience supporting, maintaining and configuring distributed environments of desktop devices
- Knowledge of Office 365/Azure environments.
- Knowledge of Security Solutions including Antivirus and various Firewalls
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)