Looking to develop your career with a succesful market access company with a great range of benefits and incentives? Get in touch!!
MARKET ACCESS CONSULTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced market access consultant to join their growing pharmaceutical market research agency, within their specialist market access consulting practise. The candidate will be responsible for a leading team of analysts and play a major role in shaping the evolution and direction of the market access division of the business, as well as this the candidate will have responsibilities including leading projects, business development and mentor junior staff members.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The candidate will be
- Focused as well as the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines
- Have a hands on approach with regards to the delivery of the business
- Have a strong global network of clients, payers and key opinion leaders.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner.
- Professional attitude and must be able to accept / exemplify the company’s unique culture.
- Strong leadership, management and technical skills, will have advanced level understanding of healthcare markets including deep expertise of specific market access content areas.
- Good presentation skills.