Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Infectious Disease and/or Vaccines)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Senior Clinical Trial Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
As a Senior Clinical Trial Manager you will be responsible for the global coordination of clinical trial management activities for internally managed and/or outsourced trials.
Ensure regional/global clinical operations deliverables progress according to agreed upon timelines and milestones as leader of the Study Management Team - this includes country & site feasibility and site selection, trial set-up, study execution and trial closure and vendor set up activities as assigned by the GTL.
Management of global vendors involved in site facing activities such as IVRS, Central Lab, ePRO, Imaging, Translation, Printing, Ancillary supplies and Meeting Planners.
Leading the Study Management Team and interfaces with stakeholders internal and external such as Study Responsible Physician, Global Data Manager, Trial Supply Manager, CRO staff, vendor staff and Study Sites
- Support Global Trial Leader in leading related CRO country & site activities.
- Ensures accurate budget management for assigned trials, including the budget updates in line with scope & follows up on budget variances.
- Coordinate data cleaning independently towards a timely and successful database lock
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- A proven track record as a highly motivated and dynamic project management professional
- Extensive experience managing/overseeing clinical studies ideally within the areas of Infectious Disease and/or Vaccines
- Experience of leading full service, multi-country studies
- Sponsor and budget management
- A strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build strong external relationships and motivate a regional or global team
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Infectious Disease and/or Vaccines)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly