Clinical Research Scientist rotational training programme
- Experience Level
Clinical Research Scientist (graduate programme)
Richmond Pharmacology is offering an extraordinary opportunity to recent life sciences graduates to join a specialist training programme designed to develop specialist clinical research skills in talented individuals. The programme will deliver training in clinical operations, study management, data management, laboratory skills and advanced research science.
This programme will provide an overview of all aspects of working in the clinical trials arena while giving you practical skills in the industry. Ultimately, you will be given the option of choosing a senior post in your preferred discipline, allowing you to further specialize. The full programme will last three years, and incorporates an opportunity to gain recognised qualifications.
Successful candidates will be able to show evidence of excellence in their academic careers as well as being able to demonstrate tenacity, diligence and an aptitude for innovation and problem solving. Communication skills will need to be of the highest order. This is an exceptional opportunity and we are looking for exceptional individuals. If you believe that you have the aptitude and attitude to succeed in a role of this nature, please submit a current copy of your CV quoting reference RPL250719CRSSW in your SUBJECT LINE.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Clinical Research Scientist £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- R & D £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Biochemistry £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmacokinetics £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)