Pre-Sales SLIMS Software Application Engineer (m/f/x)
- Experience Level
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a Pre-Sale Applications Engineer who will work with our recently acquired Genohm SLIMS (LIMS and ELN) platform be part of our dynamic team. Labs have traditionally used pen and paper (lab notebooks) to record their activities. They printed out protocols to know what has to be done on the wet bench. Some more advanced labs even used electronic spreadsheets to record their data and do their analysis. But times have changed and technological advances require labs to move to more advanced solutions, which will automate their procedures and help them better track their activities. If you decide to join our team you will be working directly with our clients. The tasks you will be performing are varied and a creative mind is needed to be able to identify and implement customer solutions.
As a SLIMS Pre-Sale Application Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a good relationship with our customers, for configuring our flagship platform to match the requirements of the lab in the pre-sale part of the Sales process. You'll be working closely, with the Product Specialist and Post Sales Delivery teams to understand customer requirements in detail and to configure SLIMS to meet these requirements. You'll be calling on biobanks, drug discovery, discovery biology, preclinical pharma and biotech laboratories, clinical, NGS, and genomics labs, and must have a working knowledge of their workflows.
- Laboratory experience whether it be in Analytical, Pharma, Biopharma, Genomics, NGS, etc is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (BS/BA in a life science preferred)
- Technically competent
- Intimate knowledge of the Biotech and Pharma industry
- Strong scientific acumen
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time (overnight)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strive to provide excellent customer support
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Should you have any further questions in regards to the application process, please contact Girts Dzelde on +49 172 8477334.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Production £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- R & D £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Biochemistry £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Biology £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland