4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
WHO ARE WE?
Synergy Medical is based in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada with a branch in the United Kingdom called Synergy Medical Europe. We specialize in the design and assembly of the SynMed® blister pack automation. Both companies are growing rapidly, with now over 400 installations in pharmacies throughout North America and in Europe.
The Sales Representative will report to the Vice-President of Sales and Development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Develop a Strategic Plan to build sales capabilities and performance within his geographical region. Seek approval for that plan from the Vice President of Sales and Development and put in place the tactical pieces to execute the Plan. Regularly monitor short term and long-term performance relative to plan to ensure the company achieves its targets in the Region. Make adjustments as necessary. Lead generation. Work closely with the Vice President of Sales and Development as well as the marketing, project leader and technical support teams in the United Kingdom. Represent and promote the company at major industry events. Reflect Company values at all times.
Profile & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in health care, pharmacy industry or relevant domain.
- Pharmacy Automation experience, an asset.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce system, an asset.
- High Achiever, strong record of sales proficiency.
- Availability to travel in the sales region.
- Capable of great autonomy and willing to work in entrepreneurial environment.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly