Senior Brand Manager – Oncology / Hematology – Spain
- Experience Level
We are working with one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies pioneering biotechnology breakthroughs, bringing new state-of-the-art medicines from the laboratory to the patient.
This new opportunity is for the Senior Marketing Manager of a new launch - First in Class product in Hematology. The client trial data has shown this will have a huge impact on the life of many people and therefore it will be an exciting pre-launch and launch of this fantastic product.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director of Oncology, dotted line to the Global Marketing Director, this is a critical role within the Oncology / Hematology team. Working closely with the Director, you will play a lead role in shaping and influencing Hematology Marketing strategy and will be the Brand Ambassador for the Spain, leading all marketing activities.
- Exciting new product launch
- Expertise in Hematology are essential
- Medium pharma, excellent individual development
- Great time to gain a strategic position in a new division, new matrix
- 1st in class product – big impact in patients’ lives
- Interest in future line management
• Leads the marketing activity
• Work closely with the Global Marketing Director
• Delivery of specific projects supported by Business Unit Director
• Delivery of P&L targets across multiple products/countries or priority brand at launch phase
• Develop and execute the operation Brand-Plan in-market
• Ensure Market access strategy is embedded the brand teams – short and long term goals
• Ensures effective and continued development of cross functional brand team working across business
More details no application
• Strategic Brand Planning
More details on application
Competitive salary & benefits package including bonus scheme and company car
• Marketing or Business qualification
• desirable Degree with science background
• Experience in the field of Hematology essential
Minimum 5 years experience in a Marketing position
• Experience in market access/launch
• Value Based Health Care experience
• Broad life cycle management experience
Want to find out more, please APPLY now for further details
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.