Senior Global Medical Director - Neurology – England or Germany
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a Medical Neurologist with a passion for clinical research and development?
I am collaborating with a top-10 global health science company seeking to appoint a novel medical director in the field of Neurology.
- Direct the clinical trial process, providing medical expertise and strategic oversight.
- Managing an ever-expanding pipeline of best in class therapeutics within Oncology
- Develop and manage external clients
- Delivering training to external project teams and junior staff
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS or equivalent)
- Clinical specialisation within Neurology (board certification or equivalent)
- Experience in clinical research as a sub-investigator or principal investigator
- Senior role within a world leading life science company
- Very competitive package
- Company car
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Opportunity to travel the world
Want to find out more, please APPLY now for further details
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Apply for Senior Global Medical Director - Neurology – England or Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Reading
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Reading
- Clinical Program Manager £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Reading
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Reading
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Reading