Global Medical Director - Clinical Development - Rare Diseases – the Netherlands
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Global Medical Director of Clinical Development - Rare Diseases. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced physician to work within an exciting coming biotech company leading development within this therapeutic area.
Why this opportunity:
- Exciting pipeline in clinical development and entering phase IV
- Next step forward will be a Vice President positon
- Exceptional team and culture
- Very competitive package
- Contribute and lead the global clinical development plans (CDPs) within this indication.
- Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies.
- Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical efficacy and safety data analysis to show value for patients.
- Medical Monitoring for Phase I/II/III trials
- Clinical Trial design
- Work together with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions for patients living with severe diseases.
- Medical Doctor – expertise within Rare Diseases or a similar area
- 3+ years relevant clinical experience in Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- Clinical development experience, ideally sponsor side.
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competitive Package
- Office in the Netherlands
- Global responsibility
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Send your C.V. to cswain at barringtonjames dot com or call 0441293776644.