SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR - Dermatology - BOARD CERTIFICATION Dermatologist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Working in a fast-paced, client-focused global CRO environment. Medical expertise will be called upon throughout the lifecycle of a project including partnering with global Business Development for requests for information and attending bid defence meetings to raise the company profile as the chosen partner for their clients for their projects.
* Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
* Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and clients
* Delivering training to external project teams and colleagues
* Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure the overall project deliverables are achieved
* Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
* Working closely with the Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
Medical Doctor - Dermatologist (board certification)
* A proven track record in industry (pharma or CRO environment) supported by clinical practice experience will * Strong communication skills in English and a genuine desire to contribute to drug development and patient wellbeing in a commercial environment are necessary
This opportunity has ensure you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role
* Familiarity with phase II/III projects (either in industry or as an Investigator) along with project management and leadership skills are required.
Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager