Global Medical Affairs – Dermatology Biotech – Switzerland
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Medical Affairs Leader at a Dermatology Biotechnology company based in Switzerland. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Doctor with an interest in Dermatology, Immunology and Oncology Medical Affairs to join an innovative well-funded company with a hugely exciting future ahead after recent funding.
Why this opportunity:
Exciting new portfolio
New launch activities
Excellent package and 25% bonus
• Lead the Global Franchise to create a comprehensive Global Scientific/Medical Affairs strategy and plan for the therapeutic area and brands portfolio.
• Ensures the development and implementation of an effective Franchise medical communication strategy and plan for each brand within the Franchise, linked to the annual brand plan and the Global Integrated project plan.
• Leads the medical communication strategy, aligned with global franchise strategy and local countries needs and ensure execution of key activities.
• Understands and translates into Medical Affairs strategy and plans, the unmet medical needs and patient access needs to contribute to impactful patient outcomes.
• Provides input into clinical Development on potential new therapeutic opportunities, to enrich registration programs and to consider new therapeutic indications.
Medical Specialization – Dermatology, Rheumatology, Immunology or similar
Medical Affairs experience would be ideal but not necessarily required as there are three new positions that vary in seniority and responsibility
Strong communication skills
This person is responsible for the European Medical Affairs activity for the company’s wide Biologics product range. The company has a huge amount of funding allocated for further development including R&D, Phase 2 -3 and products awaiting release. This will be an incredible time to join and enter into a crucial strategic role with huge potential for growth and development.
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Apply for Global Medical Affairs – Dermatology Biotech – Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Clinical Program Manager £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne