Clinical Senior Director, Clinical Development Phase II/III – Dermatology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Seeking an experienced Medical Doctor to join a global team and provide leadership to the global medicine development activities.
Work for one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical companies. With their innovative products and impressive pipeline, they can offer an impressive depth and breadth of opportunity for forward thinking individuals.
As an expert within the field of Dermatology, this opportunity offers career advancement you need to showcase your exceptional skills and progress into a Clinical Director role.
With strong ideas, and the ability to move these forward into tangible actions, you will be an innovative leader who can influence the late development clinical strategies to ensure the company is not only successful, but market leaders. You will be responsible for delivering plans that deliver medically differentiated therapies that provide meaningful improvement to patients.
As a strategic thinker, you will participate in shaping the progress of Clinical Development moving forward. With your expertise within Dermatology, you will also take responsibility for the development and successful execution of the Clinical Development plan for assigned molecules and indications.
Bringing a wealth of experience from your chosen career path so far, you will inspire and motivate your teams and peers whilst ensuring they have the opportunity to develop and strengthen their own skills and experience.
Within this key strategic role, your actions will help shape the future of Dermatology and will have a direct impact on patient's lives.
Your contribution will be important and high profile with a global focus within this truly international team. Provide input to the development of the Clinical Development strategy. (Phase II - IIIA) Develop the CD plan and ensure effective and efficient execution.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Medical Doctor
- Experience with clinical trials would be an advantage
- An understanding of Phase II - III drug development
- Experience submitting an NDA/BLA to regulatory authorities in Europe and/or the U.S. would be an advantage
- Experience authoring a global clinical development plan and publishing results of a clinical drug trial in a referred journal
- Academic/teaching background would be preferred
- Broad experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance (e.g., ISS, ISE, competitor data, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of product and safety profiles
- In-depth knowledge of medical aspects of GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH (International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use), FDA, EMEA, NICE and other relevant guidelines and regulations
- Familiar with competitive activity in the field
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne
- Medical Advisor £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Lausanne