Clinical Supply Manager (Jr) - Belgium, L
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Job Title: Clinical Supply Manager (Jr)
Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium
Start date: 01/07/2019
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Manager (Jr) to strengthen the team of one of Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies.
For our client-facing positions, you must be confident and be able to drive the role and yourself and to work autonomously. You will have a close relationship with our Line Managers, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance. Most of our roles are permanent positions with CROMSOURCE and you will be working on studies for just one client. We are open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
This individual contributor is responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GMP guidelines with a specific focus on Temperature Management & Control of clinical supplies.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for management of all temperature excursions associated to clinical supplies during the trial execution ensuring prompt resolution and compliance with all SOP, GMP, Quality, and Regulatory guidelines, contributing to successful subject dosing for all phases of clinical trials
- Act as a single point of contact accountable for responding to business critical Temperature needs
- Manage and adjust supply dispositions via inventory systems including IVR & IWR
- Conduct issue resolution activities for the temperature excursion supply aspects of the clinical trials
- Develop strong internal collaboration with Global Clincial Operations (GCO), Drug Product Development (DPD), Analytical Development (AD), Quality, Trial & Supply Management (T&SM), Clinical Supply Integration (CSI), and Logistics stakeholders to ensure TOR resolution and overall customer satisfaction
- Interface with Global Trial Managers, Local Trial Managers, Site Managers, Local Medication Coordinators, Trial Supply Managers, Clinical Supplies Integrators, Drug Product Development, Quality, and Logistics Integrators to manage trial supply temperature excursions and issue resolution
- Responsible for execution of Temperature Monitoring Coordinator role during trial feasibility and throughout trial execution driving robust temperature management within Janssen Pharma R&D for all phases of clinical trials
- Act as subject matter experts for temperature management requirements including storage and monitoring capabilities
- Customizing protocol specific temperature out-of-range forms based on product attributes
- Coordinating quote request and PO setup process to centrally source temperature monitoring devices
- Supports business process improvement initiatives
- Supports changes to the portfolio like new trials, products, and integrations
- Identify opportunities for further integration with Logistics and support the QI process, with a focus on issues related to Temperature excursions
- Minimum degree required is a Bachelors; however, a Masters is preferred if in the relevant area
- English and Dutch spoken and written
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001874 . If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website, please contact Julie.email@example.com for more information.
Our benefits when working via TalentSource Life Sciences in Belgium:
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
- Annual appraisals development planning
- Yearly team event
- New Year's diner
- Group- and Hospitalisation insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Internet reimbursement
- Company mobile phone (Depending on project)
- Car with fuel card (Depending on project)
Why choose TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing department at CROMSOURCE, a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation. CROMSOURCE comes from the merger of MSOURCE and CROM and we have been supporting clients with outstanding clinical research and resourcing services since 1994. Successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to partner with industry leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and because we want to retain our staff, we ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our current below industry average turnover rates.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are experts providing experts - highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world.
Skills: Clinical Supply manager Location: Belgium, Antwerp Area