Health Economics Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you passionate about making a difference to patients’ lives? Do you want to build a strong career within a company that excels in delivering high quality research? Why not let our client realise your potential? Join one of the most successful, internationally recognised and established clinical teams in the industry.
Company Statement – Our client is one of the largest, most reputable clinical research orginisation who research, develop, manufacture and market their own products. They are a pioneer in leading edge research in drug trials and medical devices, they bring novel therapies to improve quality of patients’ lives around the world!
This role focuses on supporting European affiliates with local HEOR evidence generation and reports to the Director of the Local Evidence Generation group within Global Health Economics.
- Partnering with affiliates and other internal stakeholders to help identify and refine critical evidence gaps.
- Navigate internal study approval processes.
- Sharing learnings across affiliates
- Writing of high-quality study outlines and protocols for observational/real world study designs.
- Address critical evidence gaps.
- Contribute to early local/ regional/ global evidence generation plan.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, with a significant research component (such as Masters/PhD in health economics, statistics, epidemiology, public health or health services research).
- Track record of designing and writing HEOR research study protocols/research project plans.
- Able to manage and direct vendors to implement and execute on observational studies.
- Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to operate effectively within in a matrix environment.
- Self-motivated and able to manage several projects independently.
- Good understanding of HTA, market access and reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements.
- Experience in biotech/pharma industry or life science consultancy.
- Some oncology experience
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Keywords: HEOR, HEALTH ECONOMICS, HEALTH, ECONOMICS, CLINICAL TRIALS, OBSERVATIONAL RESEARCH