Medical Science Liaison Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Science Liaison Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company who aim to deliver innovative life-changing medicines on a permanent basis.
- You will act as the regional medical affairs expert by appropriately engaging with Health Care Professionals in high quality scientific and clinical exchange on current licensed medicines and development pipeline compounds and will support implementation of the organisations sponsored studies as directed.
- You will also appropriately support the local cross-functional Account Teams in the delivery of their objectives and also share knowledge and insight with them.
- You will be the scientific partner of choice with external experts presenting study concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Chairing and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand, assimilate and communicate scientific information.
- Ability to understand commercial development perspectives.
- Life sciences degree or other appropriate qualification (e.g. nursing, pharmacy)
- Technical or scientific background
- Understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Medical Science Liaison Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly