Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their non-nonsense, time-focused approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the Director to join their office in Taiwan.
- Managing complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget, and in accordance with high quality standards.
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams.
- Training, mentoring, and coaching team members.
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters.
- Attending bid defence meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 4 years of experience in clinical research.
- 2 years of global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects.
- Experience in oncology, and/or MS, IBD, haemophilia, other rare disease, infectious diseases
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at +44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.