Senior Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Senior Statistical Programmer required to work for Covance
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Varied, fast paced environment
- Office based in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK or work from home anywhere in Europe
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within a Biotech, CRO or Pharma company within Europe
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance Senior Statistical Programmer within our Early Phase (Phases I & II) statistical programming department. As a Senior Statistical Programmer at Covance you will assume the role of Lead Programmer for allocated studies, providing SAS programming support in the creation of SDTM datasets and/or ADaM datasets and/ or tables, figures and listings (TFLs) for the management and reporting of clinical trial data.
Working within early phase statistical programming we offer, in a word, variety…
In the type of studies: PK, Bioequivalence, Metabolism, Dose Escalation etc. and Sponsors
- In Early Phase we are not assigned for years to the same study, so you will be exposed to multiple studies for clients with different needs as well as working with talented internal colleagues
Job Primary Functions
- Act as a Lead Programmer for projects, and act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and internal customers
- Develop and review SAS programs and output as required
- Review draft and final production runs for projects to ensure quality and consistency
- Interact with project team members e.g. Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics and Medical Writing
- Set-up utilities/SAS based systems to assist and facilitate Clinical SAS Programming activities
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates
- Provide guidance, mentoring, training and feedback for members of the department in SDTM and/or ADaM/TFL production processes and programming techniques
- Investigate and implement new procedures / methods when necessary
- Proactive involvement with process improvements
We're looking for Programmers ideally educated to degree level: especially interested in a computing, mathematical, statistical subject, or Life Science.
You should be able to demonstrate a robust and comprehensive expertise working as a SAS Programmer in the clinical research industry, either at a Pharma company or a CRO; and an understanding of the fundamental principles of programming, program development and review.
Show evidence of and experience of leading studies and experience in study set-up and review of study specific documents.
You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients then Covance is the place for you!
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
As the drug development business of LabCorp and the world’s most comprehensive drug development service company, we have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. Because of our broad experience and specialized expertise, we’re in a unique position to supply insights that go above and beyond testing. Together with our clients, we create solutions that transform potential into reality. For more information on Covance please visit: www.covance.com.
Statistical Programmer III, Level III Statistical programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Covance, Early Phase, Phase 1, Phase I, Phase One, Phase II, Phases 2, Phase Two, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, office based, office-based, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Cheshire, Sheffield.
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Manchester
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Statistical Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Information Technology Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Manchester