Statistical Programmer 2 – FSP
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Statistical Programmer 2 required to work for Covance
- You will be employed by Covance and work within our FSPx department
- Office based in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- You must have previous experience as a Statistical Programmer within a biotech, CRO or pharma company
- Fantastic opportunities to develop and progress
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP Statistical Programmer 2. If you are looking to strengthen your expertise whilst gaining exposure to a pharmaceutical working environment this is a fantastic opportunity. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Covance as we continue to grow and expand. This is a full-time office-based role in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
What is FSP?
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://www.covance.com/services/functional-service-provision.html
Job Primary Functions
- Perform data manipulation techniques and implement basic macro language to facilitate listing and table generation and verification
- Analyze information and suggest solutions to programming and data analysis challenges
- Efficiently produce quality results under time constraints
- Successfully coordinate multiple priorities
- Develop, maintain, and produce statistical programs used in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures based on provided specifications (e.g., annotated CRF, derived dataset specifications, and statistical analysis plan)
- Develop and maintain documentation of analysis dataset, table, listing, and figure verification
- Provide support and/or coordination of well-defined programming projects or portions of programming projects
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks by actively adapting and adjusting priorities
- Maintain awareness of project budgets
- University/college degree or HND in a numerate or computing discipline.
- Typically, 1-2 years of applicable experience
- Previous experience working as a Statistical Programmer in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting required
- Experience with SAS statistical software
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development because of our exceptional people. At Covance, we embrace and celebrate the different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our 20,000+ team members across the globe. Our team is driven by an energizing purpose to improve health and improve lives. Here, you can play a role in bringing new scientific discoveries to life and make a difference in the lives of millions. And, with our comprehensive service portfolio, you’ll have the opportunity to explore diverse projects and unique career paths across the drug development spectrum. Join us and discover your extraordinary potential. For more information on Covance please visit: www.covance.com.
Statistical Programmer II, Statistical Programmer 2, Covance, Statistical programming, Chiltern, Covance, Phases I-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical analytics, FSP, FSPx, Functional Service Provision, St Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia, Статистический Программист, Санкт-Петербург, Россия
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Saint Petersburg
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Saint Petersburg
- Statistical Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Saint Petersburg
- Information Technology Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Saint Petersburg
- Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Saint Petersburg