Business Development Executive
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Develop your career in Business Development…
The opportunity to join a growing global pharmaceutical market research company has officially arisen! #HOTJOB
Some responsibilities will include being responsible for building a pipeline of new business opportunities for senior staff and following up on an annual programme of marketing campaigns in order to support a lead acquisition programme.
The role encompasses both a commercial and scientific element and would suit an ambitious professional looking to excel and develop their career in pharmaceutical market research.
Responsibilities vary from lead generation on campaigns and appointment setting but this individual will be responsible for entering and maintaining contact information in their CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database system, correcting/cleaning data as required and using social media and online tools such as LinkedIn to find and verify new contacts.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- personable and proactive
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good written and spoken English
- engaged and confident enough to be in direct contact with global senior pharmaceutical executives over the phone and Email
- Proficient with data base systems or is willing to learn
- Must have a sense of urgency, work well under pressure, be goal-oriented and focused.
- You must have a professional attitude and be able to accept and exemplify this companies unique culture.
- A good basic understanding of the principles of marketing and tactical marketing management
- The ability to be able to priorities and meet deadlines
- Right to work in the UK required
- Additional languages
- Useful to have knowledge or understanding of pharmaceutical of the pharmaceutical industry and market research services
- Degree-level education
- 2-3 years experience of telemarketing/database or telesales environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- 1 year in cold calling
- Experience of using CRM or other database system and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- B2B sales experience
• Conduct internet research to find new leads and verify contact details using sites such as Google, Linked In etc.
• Prospecting, cold calling, and qualifying potential customers.
• Setting up face to face meetings and teleconference meetings with potential customers for business development purposes or as a follow up to marketing campaigns.
• Creating and tailoring credentials presentations to fit prospective client’s requests and interests.
• Maintain constant familiarization of product offerings and developments. Research and maintain current information regarding: market updates and conditions, top customers and their requirements, specific solutions offered to customers.
• Maintain and manage the company CRM database, checking and cleaning contact records, updating notes and actions, entering new data as required.
• Support the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns by segmenting and selecting lists, updating the CRM with leads, notes and actions
Whats in it for you?
This company do not only care about the success in their financial results but they Pride themselves in their office culture and well being of employees.
- State of the art office with panoramic views of the city and the river, outdoor cinema and landscape gardens.
- Wellness Programs for physical & mental health – ex- A gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, monthly meditation sessions and more!
- Training and development program is offered to anyone at any level of seniority to ensure you live up to your full potential. They have created a training program to make sure that each individual is offered constant support as and when is needed or when is wanted so the can achieve their upmost best.
- Following the training they offer a fortnightly learn and lunch where the company informs you of any new techniques and approaches that you need to be aware off.
- The opportunity to travel abroad, work abroad or even completely relocate !
- Hard work is REWARDED – Competitive salary. dependent on performance based bonus …
For such a tight-nit team, this particular company establish their way of culture as unique. Regular social events are held for staff such as-
- Seasonal parties
- Days out
- Social events in and out of office
- Drinks on a Friday in office
If this role sounds of interest to you, Please do not hesitate to get in contact.
By no surprise, this role has received a high volume of applicants. If you are genuinely interested, then please get your Profile to me as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
Number: +441293 776644 and quote ‘marnie’