Network Security Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Looking for a new and exciting chance for career growth and progression?
The opportunity has arisen for a Network Security Consultant to join a specialist MSP in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the network security consultant will be:
- Supporting Sales and Client Services teams
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of company and customer systems
If you have the following Skills/qualifications:
- At least 6+ years’ experience, able to demonstrate taking ownership and designing solutions to meet the customers’ needs
- Minimum qualifications such as Cisco CCNP certified in ether Routing and Switching and/or Data Centre
- Check Point certified to CCSE (CCSA will be considered)
- Routing technologies (BGP, OSPF) including VRF
- Switching technologies (VPC, Spanning Tree, Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K. Catalyst 6500 & 4500 series Switches)
- Load balancing technologies
- Experience with VMWare
- Demonstrable Linux experience
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via telephone: 0117 363 6007 or email email@example.com.