Senior Project Manager - Biometrics
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
An international pharmaceutical establishment is seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager - Biometrics to their UK team. This functional biometrics organisation provides global pharma, biotech, medical device, and animal health partners with innovative, cost effective development services. This role can be based with the company's office or be carried out in a home-based capacity. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned organisation and bolster a career in the biometrics field.
- Site management and monitoring activities UK wide.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan.
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites.
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within pharma or CRO, managing timelines, budgets, and quality across a portfolio of projects.
- Thorough overview of cross-functional end-to-end processes for data management and statistics including a good understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.