- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Contract Statistician, Oncology, UK Homebased
12 month contract
Competitive rate, depending on exp.
I am working with a top 10 pharmaceutical company who operate globally. Together we are working to find a contract Statistician for a long term 12 month contract with potential for extensions. My client is an extending business, they pay well and offer flexibility for the right candidate. They do what they can to ensure they can attract the best statistical talent, and, keep them on board.
Your new role:
- Develop statistical analysis plan for complex studies
- Study design responsibility
- Support reg submissions
- Use modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Perform exploratory data analyses
What you need:
- Proven experience working as a statistician on clinical trials
- MSc or PhD in Statistics preferred
- Proven experience technically and with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience working in drug development, data analysis and study design
- Oncology experience preferred
- SAS Programming ideal, but not essential
What you will get in return:
·Long term contracts
·Likelihood of extensions
·Ability to work with best in industry
·Flexibility with working from home
·40 hour week
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch via email or phone. Much like all contract roles, the sooner the better to ensure you are able to get into the process before interviews begin. If this role isn't quite right for you, I'd be keen to find out what would be better suited. Give me a call for an introductory call about your career
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.