Lead Biostatistician - 100% Remote
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Lead Biostatistician - Remote
Any EU location
This position is well placed witihin a Pharmaceutical industry leader. Focusing on study leadership and design, you utilize your experience in developing and promoting novel statistical approaches on a exciting study portfolio. There is high visibility within the organisation offering the opportunity to build your professional brand and become recognized as an industry leader.
Your responsibilities as an Lead Biostatistcian include:
- Leading the statistical analysis of clinical trial data including the creation and development of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP), Study protocols, reporting and publications
- Act as a leader and mentor to junior members of the business unit and set a high standard of statistical work
- Be the face of the Biometrics team and participate in bid defense meeting
- Holding internal and external stakeholders accountable for deliverables.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- BSc or Higher in Statistics or related statistical field;
- 5+ years industry experience gained within a Pharmaceutical company or ideally a CRO;
- Strong SAS skills as well as proven ability to lead several studies concurrently and small statistical teams.
Please submit your CV directly to this posting or If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Charles Fitzgerald on +44 (0)20 3189 0464. If this role is not suitable, Charles is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK, Europe and USA. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Biostatistician / Senior / Principal / Junior / Statistical / Statistician / Clinical / Pharmaceutical / CRO / Analysis / Data / Senior / Contract / Permanent / Central Europe / Office-Based / SAS / Europe / ICH / SAPs / Statistical Analysis plans / Home based / home-based / Spain / Italy / France / Portugal / Greece / Eastern Europe / Western Europe / CDISC / ADaM / SDTM / Clinical Trial / Clinical Trialsb / Hungary / Finland / Denmark / Norway / Sweden