Project Manager - Med Comms
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a full-service medical communications agency which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in their Oxford offices.
They are looking for a Project Manager to support a well-established account team which develops and delivers strategic and creative medical education programmes, so meetings and events experience would be ideal. You would be accomplished at managing multiple projects, creating time lines, budgeting and tracking project progress.
In return, you can expect a great working environment and salary, and benefits including pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, 25 days’ holiday, bonus and much more. On top of this you will be working with a highly talented team who strive to produce compelling science communications in an innovative way.
- Help to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards
- Develop effective working relationships with internal colleagues, clients and external suppliers
- Support the Account Director to ensure effective and efficient client service at all times
- Proactively maintain accurate documentation, including status reports, project databases and other project-related documentation
- Actively participate in the regular review and updating of internal financial systems and reports, and oversee monthly invoicing process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Previous experience of managing projects within a medical communications agency setting
- Organised, with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiasm team worker
- Proactive and solutions-focused approach
If you are looking to project manage great work, call Jon today for further details.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Project Manager - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly