- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Tax Specialist – fantastic opportunity
A role has opened in the Global Tax (Group Tax) team for our client, a Multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
This role will offer the opportunity to gain industry experience in the central group tax department and the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge and experience in Transfer Pricing and Direct Tax.
The broad ranging role will offer excellent exposure to the successful candidate and reports to the Tax team in Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provision of ad-hoc corporate tax and transfer pricing advice in respect of Group projects / initiatives.
• Transfer Pricing – Documentation, Intercompany agreements, Management and Processing for the Group.
• Involvement in transfer pricing projects at Group level.
• Managing transfer pricing calculations for the Group.
• Local compliance - Liaising with service providers for completion of corporation tax computations and returns for Irish and UK entities.
• Tax accounting and year-end tax reconciliations for parent company.
• R&D tax credit claims.
• Dealing with Revenue/HMRC audits and queries.
• Input into various ongoing Group tax projects.
This role would be an excellent move for someone keen to make the transition from practice into industry.
Requirements for this Role
You should ideally have trained in a Big 4 / Top 10 practice and hold the AITI and/or ACA qualification. A strong grounding in corporate tax and/or transfer pricing and an ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative is required.
For full details please contact me on +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com