Clinical Research Associate II - Niche CRO - London
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Opportunity for a CRA with 2+ years' experience to join a growing global CRO based in London. The position will be partially office based in Central London. This is an excellent role for a CRA with previous experience in complex studies including but not limited to Oncology, Haematology and Rare Disease.
- Working directly with the sponsors you will implement and monitor trials across Ophthalmology studies
- Applying research regulatory requirements, GCP and ICH
- Present trial protocols at investigator meetings
- Liaise between study site personnel and the company
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- 2+ years monitoring experience
- Competent in written and oral English
- Entitlement to work in Ireland
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days' annual leave
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Ciara Noble on +44 (0)20 31890469, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Ciara is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Clinical Research Associate / CRA II / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / Ophthalmology / Rheumatology / England / United Kingdom / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Sponsor / Field Based / Office Based/ Global Pharma / Single Sponsor / Pharma Industry / Routine Monitoring / Site Initiation Visits / Close Out Visits / London