Medical Information Associate - German Speaker - UK or Bulgaria
- Experience Level
Our client is one of the top 10 CRO's and are offering Graduates the opportunity to join their collaborative team of bilingual speakers. As a recent Science graduate, you will act as representative of the company, be able to understand and relay medical information and serve as product specialists that interface with clients, in both the medical community and the public, to provide concise, accurate, and non-promotional data in a timely manner.
Location: Office Based in Cambridge (United Kingdom) or Bulgaria
As a Medical Information Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service
- Research and respond to the inquiries from approved resources.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to client and SOPs, protocols, GCPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying and recording or triaging to adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfilment and performing after-hours pager support.
- May assist client with editing and creation of custom responses
- Life Science degree or Healthcare professional background (Pharmacist, Nurse etc.), or equivalent combination of education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interpret client provided medical and technical information
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please call Tiffany Gardner on 02039288385 or email: email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.