Medical Information Associate - German Speaker - UK
- Experience Level
Client: Global Top 10 Clinical Research Organisation
Location: Office Based in Cambridge (United Kingdom)
As a Medical Information Associate, you will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service
- Research and respond to the inquiries from approved resources.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to client and SOPs, protocols, GCPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying and recording or triaging to adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfilment and performing after-hours pager support.
- May assist client with editing and creation of custom responses
- Life Science degree or Healthcare professional background (Pharmacist, Nurse etc.), or equivalent combination of education,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interpret client provided medical and technical information
If you are interested in this role please contact me on my direct line +44203 928 8381 or contact me via email (email@example.com)
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services.