Technician On Site Corporate Support
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Technician On Site Corporate Support vacancy requiring profound Windows, OS X and Linux knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Practical knowledge and experience in system administration or IT operations
- Background in administration, providing basic support and troubleshooting of multiple operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux, Chrome OS and Android
- Confidence in assisting and troubleshooting for video conferencing, telephony, printing and other shared office technology
- Capability to analyse technology productivity blockers for users and escalate
- Ability in providing training on user technology
- Familiarity with network and troubleshooting
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Troubleshooting with engagement in direct user support, managing local incidents for returning the user to full productivity and identifying problems requiring escalation to the center of excellence team
- Reporting support observations from users regarding the state of IT health at a specific site and outlining areas for further review by COEs
- Generating and maintaining tickets and bugs as well as providing comprehensive and relevant updates
- Liaising with local customers and stakeholders to support in identifying IT challenges and ensure customer satisfaction and productivity
- Comprehending user interactions with technology and providing improvements for productivity in cooperation with COEs
- Helping partner teams with local execution of user impacting troubleshooting, changes and incident resolution
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more