- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A client in Shropshire are currently looking for a Principal Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for an experienced Scientist and can offer a competitive salary and package.
Principal Analyst – Job Description:
- Lead the chromatography service
- Provide an effective analytical testing service
- Write high quality documents including: test protocols, reports and emails
- Efficiently schedule project work with the chemistry team and communicate timelines to customers.
- Adhere to the requirements of quality systems
Principal Analyst – Job Requirements:
- A degree or higher science qualification
- Experienced of operating and developing chromatographic and mass spectrometric instrumentation
- Proven analytical method development and validation skills
- Good problem solving capabilities.
- Experience of working with UKAS or GxP quality systems.
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing 02039672459 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I specialise in placing scientific professionals on a permanent basis in the North of the UK and have a number of different opportunities on at present. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.
- X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
- Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
- Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.