- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Administrative Expert vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent ( must have very good administrative skills/experience)
- Experience as „Administrative Assistant" or additional career training
- Good written and spoken English and German
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French) advantageous
- General administrative support: Independently manage all general administrative support without oversight. Take care of general administrative tasks and maintain the administrative processes, also in case of absence of the line manager/team members.
- This includes onboarding new associates, independent writing of correspondence, preparation of draft presentations, filing, appointment and meeting coordination for the department etc.
- Work processes in own area of responsibility: Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes.
- Handling of administrative projects/external engagement: Acts as a team member for administrative projects (e.g. organization of special events) and manages the administrative part of special tasks.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more